Pages

Thursday, September 8, 2016

I can smell autumn dancing in the breeze

I've been in a design rut.

I have been itching to design something new, but every time I've open up Gimp, I've come up short. I have had no idea what to do. I usually have 100 ideas that I want to try out, or am forcing my designs on my family members as soon as an opportunity arises: "Oh, you're having a baby!? Here's a birth announcement!" or "Congrats on graduating, send-me-some-pictures-and-I'll-get-you-an-announcement-in-2-days."

Not lately, though.

I've thought about designing our family Christmas card but just didn't feel like it.

Then today I just decided to just do it.

I found a quote that I liked about Autumn and I went to work.

I won't lie, every time I look at the finished product I can't help but think that it's not complete...

I'm hoping popping it in a frame will do the trick.

But, I'd like to share it with you, even if I feel it is inadequate.

I hope that you like it, even just a little bit.

Uniform Text - Download the 8x10 here!

Varying text - Download the 8x10 here!
I love the imagery of this quote. autumn dancing and crisp sunburt leaves.

It makes me want to wear leg warmers & boots and sip apple cider, and I've never even worn leg warmers!

I hope that you are all enjoying the cool crisp air (if you've got it where you live yet). I've been enjoying it immensely!

Are there other things that you'd like me to design? I'm really open for any and all ideas!

Thanks for reading!



No comments:

Post a Comment